The kids in Kid's Chior have been learning the basics of our faith each Wednesday night through a weekly question/answer. This knowledge of God has been reenforced and responded to through a worship song. You can find a list of the questions/answers and songs the songs we have sang below...
- Question 1 (8/8) - What is our only hope in life and death? That we are not our own but belong to God.
- Question 2 (8/15) - What is God? God is the Creator of everyone and everything.
- Question 3 (8/22) - How many persons are there in God? There are three persons in one God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Question 4 (8/29) - How and why did God create us? He created us male and female in His own image to glorify Him.
- Question 5 (9/5) - What else did God create? He created all things and all His creation was very good.
- Question 6 (9/12) - How can we glorify God? By loving Him and obeying His commands and laws.
Next Kids Choir Worship Date
Kid's Choir will lead worship next on September 23! The song they will be singing is Yahweh by Rend Collective. We have been working on this song during Kid's Choir, and I hope this will help you work on it with them at home. Remember to be in the Worship Center at 8:00am on September 23.